Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Ryan Henry on 02 9239 5755 to learn more.
The Copyright Agency is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that represents over 40,000 members across the publishing, media, visual arts, education and surveying sectors. We license copyright material, so companies can legally reuse content created by others, and be confident that creators are being compensated fairly for their work – thus practising Good Copyright Governance. Licensing revenue is distributed to our members, ensuring the Australian creative economy remains strong.