Inspiring women to lead
The Public Sector’s productivity and success depends on Government departments and agencies being progressive, innovative and more responsive to the changing times. This requires leaders who are confident in their ability, and ready to reimagine success and define new pathways.
Focused on developing leadership capabilities, building resilience and agility, and enabling career progression, the Public Sector
Women in Leadership conference will bring together the most prominent and inspirational women from across the Public Sector, to share their experiences and development strategies, from every stage of the leadership journey.
Attend & learn strategies for:
- Developing a competitive edge in the public sector
- Breaking down organisational barriers
- Establishing your voice as a leader
- Maximising your personal capabilities
- Taking advantage of opportunities
Who will attend?
Senior and aspiring leaders and also champions of change from:
- Federal Departments and Agencies
- State Departments and Agencies
- Local Government
As well as professionals from HR, learning & development, diversity and inclusion looking to empower leadership within their own organisation.
Attend to learn:
- Build resilience & agility
- Develop your leadership capabilities
- React well under pressure
- Influence change & shape the future