The Retirement Villages Association of New ZealandThe Retirement Villages Association of New Zealand
The Retirement Villages Association (RVA) is a voluntary industry association that represents the interests of registered retirement village owners, developers and managers throughout New Zealand, as well as individuals and organisations who supply goods and services to the retirement village industry.
Retirement Village Residents AssociationRetirement Village Residents Association
The Retirement Village Resident Association (Inc.), NSW was founded in about 1994.
The objects of the Association are stated in the Constitution. Our association strives to:
- Assist residents to understand their rights and obligations.
- Defend and extend the rights of residents in Retirement Villages.
- Encourage residents to exercise their rights, and participate in the decision- making processes affecting their lives.
- Assist residents to develop an effective Residents Committee.
- Offer information and advice to intending residents and their families.
- Promote positive relationships between residents and management.
Our story began with a simple desire to help seniors and their families in what can be a stressful time – finding aged care.
We spent years researching and speaking with families seeking the best aged care for their loved one, many unsure on where to start or which service to choose.
Many families rely on word-of-mouth to make a decision, so we thought – why not publish people’s experiences of a service online? It seemed like a great idea to help guide families wanting to hear real people’s opinion– so the idea for CarePage began.