Become a Sponsor
Australia and New Zealand’s Councils are going through huge transformative change at the moment.
Council’s are looking to completely evolve their operating model, large councils are adopting ‘smart city’ strategies and rural and regional councils are looking to become “lean and agile”.
Indeed, all councils are looking to adopt new technologies into their business strategy to become a 21st century council. They want to be in the cloud, they want to be enabling a mobile workforce and they want IT systems that create innovative workplaces and which improve customer engagement and their services.
In this huge area of change at councils, this is your opportunity to network with a sector that is hungry for real information and advice.
- Present practical advice on how you have helped councils with their projects
- Sit down with council CIOs and other IT and business decision makers and listen to their challenges
- Over 9 hours of networking across the 2 days, including networking drinks and our Project Roundtable Discussion
- Host your own Roundtable, to have one-on-one discussions with decision-makers
- Dedicated Sponsor Area to meet with attendees
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Ryan Henry on 02 9239 5755 to find out how you can make your mark on this industry.