PhilipsPhilipsAt Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of patients, providers, and caregivers. We provide innovative solutions to help you achieve meaningful and sustainable improvements in clinical excellence, operational efficiency, care delivery, and financial performance.Philips Healthcare Transformation Services can help develop innovative solutions to solve your most complex challenges of care delivery. We can help you achieve meaningful and sustainable improvements in clinical excellence, operational efficiency, care delivery, and financial performance to improve value to your patients. Our consultants help identify and deliver performance improvement initiatives and create an exceptional patient experience. We collaborate with you to provide strategic performance improvement initiatives across your enterprise and create an exceptional patient experience. All services are supported by a foundation of data analytics.
InterSystems provides the premier platform for data management, interoperability, and connected healthcare. Our innovative products are widely used in industries that demand the highest software performance and reliability. Many use our software to connect healthcare organizations, enable national and local governments to provide essential services, and to build breakthrough applications for law enforcement, administration, and other government functions. Founded in 1978, InterSystems Corporation has offices in 25 countries, customers in over 100 countries, and its corporate headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Endorsers & Media Partners
Discharge Planning Association
Philosophy of the Association:
We are committed to the provision of discharge planning of the highest possible standard to ensure continuity of quality care between the hospital and the community.
Aims of the Association
- To provide a consultancy service to educate, administer and research Discharge Planning processes within the framework of Primary Health Care.
- To reduce patient hospitalisation by means of early identification and appropriate intervention for ongoing nursing and other client needs.
- To promote Continuity of Care, based on individual needs, between health care settings and the community.
- To improve service through evaluation research and professionalism and by contributing to the body of nursing knowledge pertaining to Discharge Planning
Australian Healthcare and Hospitals Association (AHHA)
To provide diverse charitable and humanitarian services to relieve human suffering and improve quality of life of those in need with compassionate acts.
- To provide ophthalmic, medical and dental treatment to the underprivileged with respect and dignity.
- To provide assistance with education to complete schooling to underprivileged students.
- To provide humanitarian aid for natural disasters and reduce poverty in underprivileged communities.
HealthcareLink is the online marketplace for jobs and careers in the healthcare and medical industry.
HealthcareLink provides a unique online recruitment and hiring management platform open to medical, dental and allied health practices, hospitals, aged care facilities and healthcare businesses of all sizes so that employers can find the right healthcare professionals and jobseekers find the right job easily.
Our goal is to break through the inefficiencies inherent within the medical and healthcare sourcing and hiring process within Australia.
Journal of Health Design
The Journal of Health Design (JHD) is a peer-reviewed scientific publication. We aim to publish papers describing the development and evaluation of innovations to improve the patient experience of health care. Most research published tackles challenges from the perspective of the end user of health services. The JHD offers expert opinion and thought leadership and has a global outlook.