Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karki on 02 9239 5777 to learn more.
PhilipsAt Philips, we look beyond technology to the experiences of patients, providers, and caregivers. We provide innovative solutions to help you achieve meaningful and sustainable improvements in clinical excellence, operational efficiency, care delivery, and financial performance.Philips Healthcare Transformation Services can help develop innovative solutions to solve your most complex challenges of care delivery. We can help you achieve meaningful and sustainable improvements in clinical excellence, operational efficiency, care delivery, and financial performance to improve value to your patients. Our consultants help identify and deliver performance improvement initiatives and create an exceptional patient experience. We collaborate with you to provide strategic performance improvement initiatives across your enterprise and create an exceptional patient experience. All services are supported by a foundation of data analytics.
InterSystems provides the premier platform for data management, interoperability, and connected healthcare. Our innovative products are widely used in industries that demand the highest software performance and reliability. Many use our software to connect healthcare organizations, enable national and local governments to provide essential services, and to build breakthrough applications for law enforcement, administration, and other government functions. Founded in 1978, InterSystems Corporation has offices in 25 countries, customers in over 100 countries, and its corporate headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts.