Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Allen Yao at 02 9239 5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
ADD IN GALLERY
RLDatix is the combination of RiskMan, RLSolutions and Datix, with offices in the US, Canada, UK, Saudi Arabia and Australia. Together, with our software, we are making a difference in the lives of millions of patients around the world. Our company builds tools and provides insights that drive safer, better care across all categories of healthcare. We aim to help you manage, monitor and analyse your data for better outcomes. Combined, we are a global team that is passionate about improving healthcare and we believe in what we do and we truly want to make a difference in the lives of patients around the world.
Opus 5K is an innovative software company providing flexible, powerful solutions to improve national health standards.
Making the right decisions to improve healthcare quality and patient outcomes relies on the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the data you collect, process and analyse.
MARS (measurement, analysis and reporting system) is our web-based auditing and workflow solution purpose-built for healthcare quality improvement. Backed by a powerful rules engine, automated alerts will ensure poor performance is rapidly reported.
Our clients have access to MARS XChange, an online platform allowing them to share their audit designs with one another. With large government organisations on board, many of the NSQHS v2 audit tools are already available for download.
Our systems are being used across many of the largest healthcare and aged care providers throughout Australia and New Zealand, in both the public and private sector.