The Australian Charities and Not-For-Profits Commission estimates that there are over 600,000 NFPs across the country. Whilst the nature of each organisation and the services they provide is diverse, there is commonality in the issues facing the sector as a whole.
Significant policy changes and funding cuts have meant that NFPs are having to partner with other organisations, compete with for-profit companies in service delivery, locate new income streams and make difficult decisions with finite resources.
This conference will address some of the toughest challenges currently facing the leaders of this sector, and offer practical strategies and new ways of thinking to assure the sustainability of Australia’s NFPs into the future, whilst achieving the integral balance between commerciality and compassion.
This conference will focus on:
- Strategic leadership and innovative change management
- Adapting to customer-centric service delivery
- Integrating commercial business strategies
- Fostering partnerships and collaborative projects
- The process of undertaking a merger
- Identifying new opportunities for future development
Who will attend?
Not-For-Profit organisations across all fields with job titles of:
- CEO, CFO, COO
- General Manager
- Executive Director
- Director/Head of – Finance, Services, Programs, Fundraising
- Board Member
Attend to learn:
- Implement strategic leadership & innovative change-management
- Adapt to customer-centric service delivery in an increasingly commercialised environment
- Foster partnerships & collaborations with other organisations