Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide or contact Karen Thorley on 1300 316 882 to learn more.
easyemployer provides consultancy services and specialist cloud-based workforce management software solutions to the aged/disability/community care sector, all of which are geared towards assisting care providers to manage the complexities associated with workforce management.
We have customisable, cost-effective and feature rich solutions capable of dealing with the unique complexities that are present within the care space. easyemployer streamlines rostering, time & attendance, award interpretation, payroll, billing and more, including integration with CMS and other systems vital to managing a business in care space.
Utilising, costing, and tracking a workforce effectively is crucial to business viability in the care space. A rapidly changing landscape, increased competitiveness and recently introduced NDIS requirements means care providers need to work smarter to achieve maximum efficiency whilst consistently providing a high quality of service. Through automation, real-time budgeting, powerful reporting and integrations easyemployer enables care organisations to provide a premium service offering whilst achieving business growth and optimal financial viability.
easyemployer is working with hundreds of businesses across Australia and internationally, achieving savings of up to 90% of the time associated with managing staff, and up to 15% of labour costs, whilst also providing control, visibility, accuracy and peace of mind. See how we are helping to simplify the complexity of workforce management on our website.
SkeduloSkedulo builds scheduling applications that help growing businesses improve the way they manage and deploy their mobile workforces. Our software allows companies to deliver first-class customer experiences by removing employee scheduling and daily workflow limitations. From service request to job completion, Skedulo’s platform increases output, data accuracy, and business insight.Founded in 2013, and with offices in Australia, North America and Asia, Skedulo has enabled companies to seamlessly schedule and service more than 2.5 million appointments all around the globe. For more information, please visit www.skedulo.com.
Enrite CareEnrite Solutions a Salesforce.com Implementation Partner since 2009, has successfully implemented over 100 projects with a satisfaction rating of 9.45/10. Enrite Solutions provides the following ICT skills:
Enrite Solutions is your implementation partner and will manage and support the implementation through a tailored approach to meet you needs covering the following:
- Strategic and Change Management
- Project Management & Consulting
- Business Analysts & Training
- Salesforce/Software Development
- Website and Portal Development
- System Integration
- Graphics Design
- QA and System Testers
Disabilty & Aged Care Experience and journeySince 2009 we have been partners with the Disability & Aged Care units in the South Australia Government. Developing over 20 applications on the Salesforce.com platform, some of these include:
- Requirements analysis
- Design & Prototype
- Customisation & Development
- System & Administrator Training
- User Acceptance Testing Support
- Integration to legacy or third party applications
- Data Migration Support
- Go Live Support & Dedicated Support Officers
Key MilestonesIn 2012 we developed a Client/Case Management System with NDIS capture & claiming solution for SA Govt.In 2013 we established foundation partners in the sector to further develop and enhance the application into a core product offeringSince officially offering it as a product in the market place in 2015, we have had 16 organisations join our Salesforce.com community using the Enrite Care and Skedulo applications2016 saw us complete 10 new implementations for the Disability sector and develop key industry alliances & partners such as Connecting Up and the NDIA2017 we already have scheduled 6 new implementations to commence and are preparing to undertake an additional 20 new projects
- Aged Care Call Centre, Assessment & Referral
- Contract & Reconciliation Management solution for Disability services
- Data Collection Portal for Federal Reports such as NMDS and HACC
- My Support Advisor – Provider and participant online portal website
Integrated client management.
Improved care provision.
Procura is part of Complia Health’s product portfolio, providing clinical, operational, and financial solutions for aged care services, home care and disability, independent living and residential aged care organisations.
By design, development and support of a full end-to-end software solution, with a single client record, across all points of care in the Aged, Community, and Disability Sectors, the Procura solution is focused on enhancing back office efficiency, scheduling, and coordinating clinical care delivery for its customers’ field and clinical workers. Procura is a fully integrated, back office residential services, clinical, community, disability and mobility solution that decreases costs, and enables providers to improve the quality of client care.