Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Faye Hampton on 02 9239 5737 or email email@example.com to find out more about sponsorship
Australian Centre for Financial and Environmental Compliance
The Australian Centre for Financial Environmental Compliance (ACFEC) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) which delivers quality-assured and nationally recognised training to public sector and local government agencies in Australia and internationally.
ACFEC distinguishes itself from other training providers by working closely with our clients to contextualise training materials. Our approach creates practical and relevant training materials, and ultimately improves and enhances compliance and enforcement outcomes in organisations.
At ACFEC we use a learning pedagogy which identifies, designs, develops and implements learning solutions for clients. We implement this pedagogy by contextualising our training approach, learning material, scenarios and assessments to client’s needs. This contextualisation recognises the risk management, operational, legislative and governance requirements of clients and ensures that the learning methodology is adapted to the particularities of the client. We ensure the training is challenging and engaging and gives effect to the clients’ operational and jurisdictional framework.
Objective Connect allows business users to create secure, private workspaces in the cloud, to collaborate with trusted partners outside of your organisation.
With over 70,000 users in 60 countries, Objective Connect is purpose-built for the public sector. From cross-agency collaboration, working with outsourced service providers or simply digitally engaging with customers and citizens, Objective Connect can be used to manage any process involving external parties.
In Objective Connect’s cloud-based workspaces, participants can collaborate on documents, capture conversations and control tasks. Every interaction is captured in an audit record.
Information Governance can be maintained by integrating Objective Connect with your existing document and records management system, ensuring a ‘single source of the truth’ is always maintained, even when you are sharing information outside of your organisation.
As part of our ongoing commitment to provide government-grade security, Objective Connect is now hosted in the new Azure Australia Central, housed in the Canberra Data Centre. Azure Australia Central is:
- Built for mission-critical apps supported by an open ecosystem of partners.
- Exclusively for Australian and New Zealand government and critical infrastructure sectors.
- Security and compliance certified by the ASD for Unclassified and Protected data.
- Delivered from the Australian-owned, secret—accredited facilities of the Canberra Data Centre.
Because it can be used to manage any business process, Objective Connect enables digital transformation – removing the need for paper, email, thumb drives, DVD’s and rogue or shadow IT.