Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karen Thorley on 1300 316 882 to learn more.
gViz is the provider of GIS-centric Asset Management Information System (Cityworks), Esri based GIS solutions, Enterprise Consulting and Professional Services. Passionate about the application of GIS enabled technology for asset management, with 26 years of experience in Surveying, GIS and Asset Management.
gViz is committed to using GIS-centric technology to enable better decision making through geographic visualization from data collection, analysis and reporting. This passion for AMS and GIS results in increased effectiveness, organisational sustainability and transparency.
The gViz GIS-centric Asset Management Information System (Cityworks) makes the often largest workload component of an Asset Management programme efficient with a single data store for all asset data eliminating costly data synchronization of GIS and AMS, coupled with targeted mobile data collection tools that are able to work either offline or online eliminating double handling and processing of data. Now data collection can be conducted as part of your everyday operations and maintenance tasks.
If you want a consultative approach, where gViz partners with you to deliver successful, cost effective, best practice AMS and GIS solutions, to suit your budget then gViz might be the alternative you have been waiting for.