Implementing cost effective asset management
Asset management is becoming an increasingly key component of long-term financial sustainability as councils face mounting pressure to accomplish more with less resources. Increases in technological capability provides the potential for sophisticated planning and management of the huge array of council owned assets.
As councils move toward optimised lifecycle asset management, balancing cost, risk and levels of performance is often an extremely complicated process. This conference is looking to bring together industry experts to collaborate and share innovation.
Attend the Local Government Asset Management conference to hear insight on key issues including:
- Forecasting expenditure across asset lifecycles
- Service delivery planning and optimisation
- Integration of people, systems and technologies
- Encouraging top and bottom level buy in
- Promoting cultural change to promote asset management
Who will attend?
State and local government representatives with titles of:
- Director of Asset Management
- Director of Infrastructure
- Asset Manager/Coordinator
- Asset Engineer
- Strategic Asset Analyst
- Manager of Asset Maintenance
Attend to learn:
- Understand & achieve optimised asset lifecycles
- Cost-effectively collect data
- Integrate new systems & technologies
- Achieve organisational buy-in from all levels of staff