Cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your invoice number to arrange this. The company regrets that no cancellations will be refunded, course documentation will, however, be sent to the delegate. For an event cancelled by Criterion Conferences registration fees are fully refundable.
Substitutions: Registered delegates may be substituted at no extra charge. Please notify us in writing at least 48 hours prior to the conference. Please email email@example.com and quote your invoice number to arrange this. Delegates may not "share" a pass between multiple attendees without prior authorisation.
Payments: Full payment must be received within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. To qualify for early bird discounts, your registration must be 'booked and paid' by the early bird date specified
Criterion Conferences reserves the right to cancel any conference for any reason and will not be responsible for airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by attendees. No liability is assumed by Criterion Conferences for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue. For any queries related to payments or for any further general information please contact us on 1300 316 882 and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist.
Architectural Window Systems (AWS) Australia, represents Australia’s largest group of aluminium window and door system designers. It is our continuing aim to innovate, design and supply aluminium window and door systems that exceed industry aspirations in the areas of thermal efficiency, sustainability and operational performance through our Vantage®, Elevate™ and ThermalHEART™ product ranges.
Visit our Elevate™ Commercial website for more information on the application of AWS products in learning environments throughout Australia: www.elevatealuminium.com.au
Endorsers & Media Partners
ISANA: International Education Association is an association of Australian and New Zealand international education professionals whose members are dedicated to the advancement of international education through:
- leadership, promotion and advocacy of best practice standards in the service of international education;
- the facilitation of relevant forums, training and information exchange for its membership and the community; and
- working in partnership with stakeholder organisations including international students, educational, government, business and community groups
ISANA aims to assist those directly and professionally engaged in the provision of international education services. It does this by:
- Providing a means for the exchange of information and networking
- Facilitating professional development of members
- Building links with associated organisations locally and overseas
- Recognising the interests and rights of international students in Australia and New Zealand.