Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Ryan Henry on 1300 316 882 to learn more.
Australian Centre for Financial and Environmental Compliance
ACFEC is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers quality-assured and nationally recognised training to public sector and local government agencies in Australia and internationally. ACFEC distinguishes itself from other training providers by working closely with our clients to contextualise training materials. Our approach creates practical and relevant training materials, ultimately improving and enhancing compliance and enforcement outcomes in organisations.
Our Scope of Registration
- PUA33112 – Certificate III in Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Operations)
- PUA42912 – Certificate IV in Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Leadership)
- PUA52412 – Diploma of Public Safety (Biosecurity Response Management)
- PSP30116 – Certificate III in Government
- PSP40416 – Certificate IV in Government Investigations
- PSP50416 – Diploma of Government Investigations
- PSP40616 – Certificate IV in Procurement and Contracting
- PSP50616 – Diploma of Procurement and Contracting
- PSP60616 – Advanced Diploma of Procurement and Contracting
- FNS80115 – Graduate Diploma of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing
Units of Competency
- CPPSEC2106 – Protect self and others using basic defensive techniques
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide first aid
- HLTAID004 – Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTAID007 – Provide advanced resuscitation
- HLTAID008 – Manage first aid services and resources
ACFEC also delivers de-escalation/situational awareness training with nationally accredited units.
At Jade, we design, make, and support business software and technology for companies around the globe. Since 1978 we’ve been finding clever ways for our clients to work smarter.
Jade Software has been finding new ways to solve complex business problems since 1978. We’re innovators, and we always have been.
The right software and technology transforms businesses. We work closely with our clients and partners to truly understand the problems that need solving. An inventive and long term technology partner gives you a rare point of difference.
Products and services
In a range of industries, digital disruption is driving companies through major change. Our transformation experts cover strategy, data integration, user-centered design, and software creation.
Our JADE™ development, database, and integration platforms underpin high-performance business systems. JADE is the key to fast software development for companies around the world.
Itree specialises in technology solutions and services that improve safety outcomes and drive productivity for government and industry.
Independent and Australian privately-owned, Itree has an established reputation over 23 years for helping State, Federal and NZ government agencies to manage safety, regulation, compliance and enforcement activities across a variety of domains.
Our RegulationWorks® suite supports the full regulatory lifecycle, with flexible deployment options that integrate with existing enterprise technology ecosystems. Our latest innovation REACH enables secure data sharing and matching, bringing together the intelligence needed to make effective enforcement decisions.
RegulationWorks® modules directly support:
Case Management | Investigations |Incidents | Enforcement and Prosecutions |Infringements, Offences and Notices | Complaints | Inspections and Audit | Applications | Registration, Licensing, Permits and Approvals | Risk Ratings | Asset Tracking and Certification| Safety | Transactions and Payments.
The DecisionWorks® module, provides an end-to-end investigation and case management solution, from initiation through to sanction or court prosecution. Specialist features support key requirements such as chain of custody for evidence, and offence management wizards.
InspectorWorks® is a specialist inspection, infringement and enforcement module that includes mobile online/offline capability. A configurable library of templates is available for inspections, incidents and other checklists providing self-configured flexibility.
Digital information is an integral part of our daily lives, and the ability to leverage this digital data for investigations and operations is critical. As the global leader in digital forensics solutions and trusted advisor to customers in over 150 countries, Cellebrite is the premiere provider for law enforcement, military, intelligence and the private sector. Cellebrite offers the most complete, industry-proven range of solutions for the extraction, decoding, analysis and collaboration of digital data. Our technology lets investigators see the big picture surfacing critical connections and capturing insights from a digital world.
Cellebrite’s end-to-end Digital Intelligence solution is revolutionizing digital forensics and offers unparalleled access to the largest assortment of digital devices and cloud data, and Analytics solutions that minimize the need for manual review of digital data. The result is actionable data that reduces the time needed to make the right decision. Cellebrite sets the standard every day by providing digital forensics solutions that help make this a safer world.
At Core Integrity, we provide industry-leading and cost-effective integrity risk solutions to clients in the corporate, government and sport sectors. We are passionate about helping our clients protect their people, reputations and bottom line.
The Core Integrity team has extensive experience at leading and managing investigations teams who are responsible for conducting complex investigations in a regulatory and enforcement context.
Over the past two years the Core Integrity team has been engaged by various government agencies to review, analyse and improve regulatory compliance and enforcement investigation programs. Throughout these assignments, the Core Integrity team have brought their deep experience at analysing and profiling large and complex caseloads, identifying systemic issues, bottlenecks and implementing visual management dashboards that drive improved operational performance and outcomes.
Our founder, Darren Murphy, has significant experience at leading and managing large investigations teams and is highly experienced at transforming investigations functions to be more agile and performance based.