Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karki on 02 9239 5777 to learn more.
Endotherapeutics is an Australian distributor of specialist medical devices. We are committed to successfully registering new medical products in Australia and New Zealand, marketing the portfolio with a team of highly trained product specialists, and driving the adoption of minimally or less invasive innovative medical technologies. Endotherapeutics prides itself on the high level of customer service and clinical support provided to the healthcare specialist.
In Vitro Technologies
In Vitro Technologies is a Scientific and Medical distribution company specialising in the sale and support of scientific, clinical diagnostic, medical and related products. The company was established in 2002 and is 100% owned by the multi-generational family company JJ Richards & Sons Pty Ltd. JJ Richards & Sons Pty Ltd was established in 1932 and is the largest privately owned waste and environmental management company in Australia, employing over 1,200 employees throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Whiteley Medical is a leading global innovator of surface disinfectants and detergents in Australia and Internationally. Our comprehensive range of Infection Prevention & Control products suit a wide range of cleaning applications. Our long-term commitment to research and innovation has seen Whiteley Medical recently launch the world’s first dry surface biofilm remover – Surfex®. It’s the result of collaborative research with Western Sydney University and Macquarie University on Dry Surface Biofilms. Biofilms are present in the environment and many pose real risks to the public. For more information on the latest Infection Control Solutions visit the Whiteley Medical stand at the Annual Infection Prevention & Control Conference.