Creating sustainable futures
Closing the Gap is a commitment by all Australian governments to improve the lives of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, reducing Indigenous disadvantage. One of the key reform strategies of Closing the Gap, and a focus for the federal government is enhancing indigenous education achievement and employment outcomes. This conference will focus specifically on strengthening transitions for Indigenous students from school into further education, training and employment.
This conference will focus on:
- Effective transitioning strategies for Indigenous students
- Community engagement that leads to shared decision making
- Understanding culturally appropriate pedagogies and best practice
- Models for sustainable Indigenous education governance
“Valuable information; inspirational people; sharing of hope, opportunities and strategies”
– Kylee Beasley, Department of Education and Communities, past attendee of our Indigenous Education conference
Book early for the best rates
& take advantage of group discounts
To register a group, please call 1 300 316 882
and we'll coordinate your registration.