Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Thea Denison on 1300 316 882 to learn more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In an increasingly complex world, PwC works with businesses, Government and the community to help Australia continue to thrive and grow. PwC Australia delivers quality in audit, assurance, consulting and tax services to more than 5,000 clients. We’re part of a network of firms in 158 countries with over 250,000 people. PwC is one of the top 50 brands worldwide and PwC Australia is among LinkedIn’s top companies for where Australians want to work.
A team of over 8,000 people in Australia, we are bold about our commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we empower flexible working. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
Chartertech is a dynamic Canberra-based advisory and consulting firm established in early 2017. We are a registered Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) organisation and are a trusted financial services, management advisory and technology partner to public and private sector organisations. Our team has experience implementing and maintaining applications across a large array of platforms. Complementing this we are a registered IBM Partner, Holocentric Partner, and the Australian distributor for Quetech.
We have extensive skills and experience working with Australian government departments and agencies as well as non-government organisations. Our dedicated team of professionals hold a broad range of expertise in the following core Service Lines: Financial Advisory, Strategy and Governance, Digital Technology and Systems Implementation and Management Consulting.
At Chartertech, we believe in providing the highest standard of professional support to our clients by working with recognised partners to complement our credentials and demonstrate our expertise in the related disciplines, technologies and solutions we offer.