Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karki at 1300 316 882 or sponsor@criterionconferences to learn more.
GradeXpert is a Student Information System, including data management, analytics and reporting, that is an affordable, flexible and fully customisable solution for K-12 schools.
Centralise and manage all student data, including any type of assessment & outcome, individual learning plans, student medical details and welfare & behaviour notes, attendance, semester reports, digital portfolios, parent communications and much, much more.
Research Australia Development and Innovation Institute
RADII provides high quality research, development and consulting services to schools and school systems. Led by Professor Peter Cuttance, RADII has extensive experience and expertise in the following areas:
School performance improvement consulting
School system management strategy development
Education measurement and statistical analysis
School and department reviews
Education research and development.
The Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) is an independent, not-for-profit research organisation established in Australia as a company limited by guarantee. Our mission is to create and promote research-based knowledge, products and services that can be used to improve learning across the lifespan.
ACER undertakes commissioned research and development and develops and distributes a wide range of products and services. Any surplus generated through our work is invested in further research and development. ACER has experienced significant growth in recent years and now has more than 380 staff located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, London, Dubai, New Delhi and Jakarta.
ACER works with schools, education departments, ministries of education, further and higher education institutions, donor organisations, non-government organisations, industry and other types of organisations around the world. ACER’s work is undertaken in four business divisions (three research divisions and a professional resources division) supported by staff who work in corporate services, human resources and international development.
Established in 1930, ACER has built a strong reputation as a provider of reliable support and expertise to education policy makers and professional practitioners.