Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Faye Hampton on 02 9239 5737 to learn more.
Lifeline Australia is a national charity providing all Australians experiencing a personal crisis with
access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services.
We’re committed to empowering Australians to be suicide-safe through connection, compassion and
DV-alert empowers participants to be confident first responders when facing issues of domestic and
family violence, using the Recognise Respond and Refer model. The DV-alert program is delivered
nationally. DV-alert is funded by the Department of Social Services and is a key initiative under the
National Plan to Reduce Violence Against Women and their Children 2010-2022.