We’ve seen the meteoric rise of Apple, Facebook, Alibaba, Airbnb, Google and here in Australia, Canva and Atlassian. The most important thing these companies have in common, is that they put their people first. They recognise that every customer experience starts with an employee experience. As a result, it isn’t just customers flocking to these companies, but also the best talent.
The Developing & Implementing an Employee Experience & Engagement Strategy Masterclass is a unique opportunity to review the strategic enablers of organisational growth and success by delving into what it takes to get people to thrive. Go beyond the rules of traditional HR and learn the key steps to creating an engaged workforce and how to measure the impact of employee experience for continued success.
Who should attend?
Directors and Managers with responsibilities for:
- Human Resources
- People & Culture
- Recruitment & Talent Acquisition
- Employee Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Organisational Transformation
Attend to learn:
- An understanding of the core principles of EX & how it can drive business performance
- Insights into the impact of EX innovation & the future of work
- Advice on the role of data & how it can be used to tailor personalised experiences
- Strategies to benchmark current employee engagement & develop measures of success
- Frameworks to build & implement your own EX strategy
- EX case studies from leading brands
Telstra, Energx, TEDx
Sean Hall has over two decades of leadership experience in human performance and transformation in both CX and EX across diverse industries including fitness, marketing, technology and HR.
- Designed an inclusive human-centred approach to evolving Telstra’s employee experience strategy impacting 40,000 employees.
- Led Telstra’s largest ever brand transformation contributing to improving employee engagement and advocacy company-wide.
- Key contributor to the development of strategic cultural initiatives to design and launch a new Telstra purpose and values and the introduction of the Net Promoter System.
- Disability lead on Telstra Diversity council
Date: 22 Feb 2019 By: MyRecruitment+
Don’t have positive employee experience or any at all for that matter? Well, you need to have a read of this and realise that you won’t have any employees working in your company, let alone any experience if you don’t have a successful onboarding process. Onboarding is one of the final stages of the recruitment …
Date: 14 Feb 2019 By: Nick Rodrigues
At the heart of every great business is a great culture and a group of passionate people – the employees. Employee engagement is proving crucial to success in business in the 21st century. Engaging employees goes beyond pay. Today there is a demand for attractive benefits, flexibility and non-traditional career paths that allow individuals to grow and develop …
Date: 7 Feb 2019 By: Ash Natesh
Employee engagement is a top talent issue that is plaguing many organisations at the moment. But the once that are most complacent is the Higher Education Sector. According to a Deloitte report university employee engagement has benefits such as increased faculty retention and enhanced student attainment. Source: Deloitte Report The 3 lowest performing …