Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Christopher Chutuk on 02 9239 5770 to learn more.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
We are HPE Software. Soon to become Micro Focus – one of the world’s largest, pure-play software companies.
We make IT environments more efficient, productive and secure, enabling fast, flexible responses to a rapidly changing competitive landscape. We enable organisations to act quickly on ideas by delivering infrastructure that can be easily composed and recomposed to meet shifting demands so they can lead in today’s marketplace of disruptive innovation.
On September 7, 2016, Hewlett Packard Enterprise announced the spin-off and merger of its Software business with Micro Focus, a global software company with 40 years of experience in delivering and supporting enterprise software solutions. Helping customers innovate faster with lower risk, Micro Focus is committed to helping customers embrace the latest technologies while maximizing the value of their IT investments–in essence, bridging the old and the new.
Together, HPE Software and Micro Focus will combine to be one of the world’s largest pure-play software companies – a peer to industry giants such as Microsoft, Oracle and SAP. With estimated annual revenues of $4.5 billion, the newly combined FTSE 100 company will encompass 18,000 employees and will serve 40,000 customers.