Cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com and quote your invoice number to arrange this. The company regrets that no cancellations will be refunded, course documentation will, however, be sent to the delegate. For an event cancelled by Criterion Conferences registration fees are fully refundable.
Substitutions: Registered delegates may be substituted at no extra charge. Please notify us in writing at least 48 hours prior to the conference. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your invoice number to arrange this. Delegates may not "share" a pass between multiple attendees without prior authorisation.
Payments: Full payment must be received within 7 days of receipt of the invoice. To qualify for early bird discounts, your registration must be 'booked and paid' by the early bird date specified
Criterion Conferences reserves the right to cancel any conference for any reason and will not be responsible for airfare, hotel or any other costs incurred by attendees. No liability is assumed by Criterion Conferences for changes in program date, content, speakers or venue. For any queries related to payments or for any further general information please contact us on 1300 316 882 and our customer service representatives will be happy to assist.
Strativity Group is a global customer experience consultancy that has undertaken a significant volume of work in Australia’s Aged Care Sector and the broader health segment.
Our expertise is in strategy, experience design and cultural transformation.
Strativity works with clients to:
- Design and execute value creating customer experience strategies
- Define, improve and innovate the customer experience
- Develop a customer-centric culture and improve organisational capability
- Determine the economics that support investment in customer experience management
Strativity helps our clients answer the following questions:
- What is our current customer experience and how do we effectively map it?
- How do we identify and prioritise the key areas for improvement?
- How do we innovate the experience to create and sustain a competitive advantage?
- How do we build an enterprise wide blueprint for experience improvement?
- How do we infuse the customer perspective into our business to drive real change?
- How do we capture the economic value of our customer experience strategy?