Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Ryan Henry on 02 9239 5755 to learn more.
Qualtrics is a global leader in Experience Management (XM) and delivers digital feedback mechanisms to aid research and facilitate continuous improvement.
Used by dozens of Australian Government agencies including the Department of Health, Australian Tax Office and Department Immigration, Qualtrics equips Government agencies with a secure, fast and easy-to-use technology that can perform every kind of research. We will help you:
- Understand public perceptions – Know exactly what citizens expect.
- Know which policies to focus on and which services to build – Have a clear understanding of your public’s unmet needs and wants you can prioritise policies and services based on real-time feedback.
- Understand the sentiment of the general public – Understand citizen behaviour, trends and benchmark yesterday’s data against real-time data collected from the community.
To learn more about Qualtrics, please visit https://www.qualtrics.com/au/government/
Strativity Group is a global customer experience consultancy that has undertaken a significant volume of work in Australia’s Aged Care Sector and the broader health segment.
Our expertise is in strategy, experience design and cultural transformation.
Strativity works with clients to:
- Design and execute value creating customer experience strategies
- Define, improve and innovate the customer experience
- Develop a customer-centric culture and improve organisational capability
- Determine the economics that support investment in customer experience management
Strativity helps our clients answer the following questions:
- What is our current customer experience and how do we effectively map it?
- How do we identify and prioritise the key areas for improvement?
- How do we innovate the experience to create and sustain a competitive advantage?
- How do we build an enterprise wide blueprint for experience improvement?
- How do we infuse the customer perspective into our business to drive real change?
- How do we capture the economic value of our customer experience strategy?