- Building commitment - learn how to create the customer-centric mindset and integrate the customer culture into your organisational planning
- Enhancing capacity - assess best practices in how to train, upskill, create agile teams and integrate customer insights to your service strategy
- Measuring effectively - learn to set the standards, choose the tools, evaluate what works and what doesn’t
Senior Executives and Directors from Federal, State and Local Government with responsibilities for:
- Customer Service
- Customer Experience
- Service Delivery
- Customer Contact
- Customer Strategy and Insight
- Client Services
- More presentations on building customer-centric service strategies
- Exclusive insights into Forrester Research on the state of Customer Experience in Government
- More interactive networking opportunities - 4 focused discussion groups will be facilitated by thought leaders within this space
- Out of industry presentations that can be easily applied to public sector services
Attend to learn:
- Improving customer services effectively and efficiently
- Empowering the organisation to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Accelerating results through innovative training and learning techniques
- Quantifying the impact of strategic initiatives to build the business case
- INTERNATIONAL CASE STUDY: Instilling a CX culture in Government: a story of transformation
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Leading the transformation to an agile, customer-oriented organisation
- Ability Links NSW: a case study on how to create a public service with high economic & social benefit relative to program costs
- PANEL DISCUSSION: Managing as one team – how to maintain customer service delivery consistent during agency restructures and council mergers
- Citizen Engagement: Using digital to increase your relevance in a crowded marketplace
- Driving service improvement through quality practices
- Creating a customer knowledge hub to consolidate public services in one place
- OUT OF INDUSTRY SPOTLIGHT: Transforming Employee Experience to build thriving organisations
Australian Taxation Office
NSW Department of Premier & Cabinet
Northern Beaches Council
What People Are Saying
“I walked away from the conference motivated and full of ideas”Program Leader Customer Service, Armidale Regional Council
“I would highly recommend you attend a criterion conference. They are professional in their commitment to conferences prior to, during and after the event that they hold. Well done Criterion!!”Coordinator Customer Service, Barossa Council
“Well worth my time, full of practical information and instructions on how to start on a digital customer service strategy in the public sector”Customer Service Manager, City of Murray Bridge
“The conference was very beneficial and I gained some interesting insights into other government agencies in the way we all try to achieve the same goal in customer experience”Business Strategy and Management Officer, Australian Taxation Office
Date: 1 Nov 2017 By: Sharon Melamed
As a citizen, it’s hard not to notice how government customer service has improved in strides over the last several years. From the speedy processing of a driver’s licence renewal to a callback service so you don’t have to wait in lengthy queues at tax time. But there’s more to come, and the private sector …
Date: 11 Oct 2017 By: Eileen Cai
Organisations and businesses are constantly on the lookout for ways to improve the efficiency of day to day operations and the quality of their products to customers. Digital transformation is leading the way in the government sector to meet the rising expectations of customers. The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) for example, is …
Date: 28 Mar 2017 By: Edwin Zambrano
There is a shift towards a customer expectation that support should always be available, even when you are not. An increasing number of customers worldwide no longer see phones or emails as primary service channels to get support. They expect to be able to find answers to their questions themselves. Customers sometimes prefer to resolve …
Date: 9 Jan 2017 By: Peter Buckmaster
The big digital platform providers are telling us we have moved into an experience economy. One only needs to look at the growth and impact of user experience on businesses to know the emerging impact of service design. Service design is the idea that all business processes and customer interactions are designed to fulfil customer …
Endorsers & Media Partners
Founded in 1997, the Customer Service Institute of Australia is the country’s leading independent customer service organisation. CSIA believes that great customer experience is fundamental to every business, and supports organisations and individuals with best-practice know-how, international recognition and practical support. The goal of the Institute is to help people see the world through a customer lens.
Like many great ideas, CX Central (formerly known as Contact Centre Central) started as a concept over a few drinks (OK a lot of drinks) about how we could try and change the perception of call centre work which at the time, was certainly not seen even remotely as a viable career choice.
Back then, and to a lesser extent to this day, the only information we read about the contact centre industry was either negative press “about those bloody telemarketers” or from vendors trying to sell us something. Our goal was to change that by producing and sharing content that is not primarily driven to satisfy sponsors or shareholders but to educate, challenge and inspire our audience, and the broader business community, about the positive impact the call centre industry makes to individuals and to the success of a business.
Who are we? We’re CareerSpot, and we are carving out a reputation as the best place to list and access the latest jobs, news and events for your industry.
We are all about delivering quality digital content – news, jobs, conferences, events and education opportunities – broken down by industry.
No filler, no guff, no irrelevant copy or expired jobs – just the content you need to keep on top of what’s happening in your sector.
Trusted by major national research facilities, top universities, premier environment and water industry leaders as well as dozens of local, state and federal government departments, we have rapidly become a central site for advertisers who want experienced, qualified professionals to see their listings, and career-driven professionals who want quality content delivered to them digitally.
100% Australian owned and operated, we’ve been live for close to five years now. Backed by incredible in-house IT, writers, a fantastic sales and admin team – we’ve built a professional database that delivers content to more than 140,000 subscribers and MySpot account holders across 15 different industries every week.
Our ethos is to provide quality content, exceptional customer service and systems to both our advertisers and subscribers.
We are a custom-built loading and delivery system, designed to constantly expand and evolve in order to provide exactly the information and display options our clients need.
Visit our home portal at www.careerspot.com.au or contact the friendly CareerSpot team on 1300 54 44 77 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Matchboard simplifies the way companies find new suppliers, and suppliers find new clients. Under the mantra, “Smart sourcing for sales, service and back office”, we match the market for hundreds of products and services which help you acquire or service customers. No matter how you interact with your customers – through call centres, the web, apps, social media or in person – Matchboard finds you the best solutions for your needs, using our powerful matching technology.