Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karki on 1300 316 882 to learn more.
Quality Innovation Performance
There’s always more than one option out there – discover the benefits of QIP accreditation
Quality Innovation Performance Limited (QIP) is committed to supporting health service organisations achieve accreditation against the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards (second edition).
Having provided accreditation against the NSQHS Standards since they were first introduced in 2011, QIP has unique insight and in-depth knowledge into the applicability of these national industry standards.
QIP’s personalised support is paired with custom built software solutions to make the accreditation experience a quality-focused one.
QIP’s client portal is personalised to each organisation’s self-assessment requirements and timelines, with the ability to develop action plans while assisting to foster a team-based approach to accreditation.
Benefitting from multi-user functionality, QIP clients have access to a comprehensive online resource library, containing customisable templates, fact sheets, policy documents and e-Learning modules to support staff interpretations and knowledge of the NSQHS Standards, in addition to evidence requirements.
To learn more about how QIP can support your health service organisation through accreditation against the NSQHS Standards, visit their team during the networking breaks or contact the QIP team via:
P: 1300 888 329 l E: firstname.lastname@example.org