Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Rhys Ghorashi at 02 9239 5732 or email email@example.com to learn more.
WINconnect, built on over a decade-long heritage, is Australia’s largest and trusted Service Provider for Community Energy Networks.
As the market leader, WINconnect operates nearly 1,000 sites across Australia, with over 150,000 energy customers. Since 2005, it has provided clients with Community Energy Network solutions for apartments, shopping centres and national airports.
Community Energy Networks are designed to empower the community, by harnessing the volume of energy used and providing next-generation technology such as Solar PV Systems, Battery Storage Solutions and Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. By doing this, WINconnect enhances its buildings to be sustainable, future-proofed, and for the benefits to go straight back to the owner’s corporations, centre managers and end-customers.
Committed to delivering excellence in all aspects of the Australian based company, WINconnect delivers innovative financing models for utilities assets that allow us to adapt to our client’s requirements while our internal expertise incorporates engineering, call centre management, customer service, regulatory compliance, information technology.
WINconnect holds electricity retailer authorisations in Vic, SA, NSW, Qld, an Australian Financial Services License, are members of the respective ombudsman schemes in each jurisdiction and is regularly involved in highlighting the need for regulatory changes and reviews to protect customers and facilitate compliance within the sector.
StarRez is the world leader for Residential Community Software (for Purpose Built Student Accommodation, Staff Housing, Universities, Colleges & Private Property Managers) providing solutions to manage the resident experience, occupancy, revenue, facilities, incidents, interactions, allocations and more. StarRez currently manages over 1.7 million residence beds globally. StarRez now serves more than 750 customers worldwide including UniLodge, Monash, Stanford University, Harvard University, New York University, University College London, and National University of Singapore. StarRez has 150+ team members globally worldwide and offices in Melbourne, Denver and London.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2018 revenue). The company has more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real estate investors and occupiers through more than 480 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.