Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Karen Thorley on 02 9239 5715 to learn more.
Major Sponsor: Adobe
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences and with its integrated platform of cloud-based solutions, Adobe enables higher education institutions to deliver standout digital experiences that drive academic and administrative excellence. Create rich interactive content for web, mobile, video, print and more with Adobe Creative Cloud. Streamline document workflows and business processes with Adobe Document Cloud. Measure and refine content for maximum impact with Adobe Marketing Cloud.
By giving students, faculty and staff everything they need to make, manage and optimize digital content, they can improve recruiting, engage students in learning, empower students to succeed in the innovation economy and achieve operational efficiency and financial health.
With over twenty years experience in working with educational and research institutions, ECLEVA is uniquely qualified to provide insights, guidance and implementation services to ensure that your existing and new business solutions enable your institution’s strategic and operational goals.
ECLEVA provides consulting, technology solutions and support services to institutions. ECLEVA also has a suite of pre-configured end to end solutions called EduRe that enable institutions to manage all the phases of their student and commercial lifecycles. EduRe can be easily customised to the individual needs of the institution. It delivers an improved student experience and assists institutions in developing alternate funding sources, while providing fast time to value, flexibility and seamless integration with SMS and ERP systems.
For more information refer to our website http://education.ecleva.com/
We provide business travel payment solutions that ensure both your travel and financial needs are fulfilled: from pre to post trip, pay with AirPlus and receive all the data you require internally to analyze your spend, control costs and save money.
You decide, we deliver.
We understand your business is unique, so our solutions are tailored-made to your requirements: determine the information you want on your statement, your billing cycle, your statement format and much more. With AirPlus, you can track and analyze your expenses and incorporate all billing data directly into your reporting and accounting systems.
Established more than 25 years ago, we serve over 49,000 corporations across 60+ countries and handle approximately 167 million travel-related transactions a year.
Tingle Tree Group
Duncan Troup – Founder & Director
Brad Schimmel – Consulting Principal
The Tingle Tree Group provides consulting services to Education and Training organisations across the platforms of innovation, service improvement, cost optimisation and customer-centric thinking.
So far this year we have:
- Enabled a client support student orientation at improved service levels without major changes to staff levels.
- Helped a client build improved customer relationships across students, researchers and academic staff.
- Trained and mentored a client & team so they can independently apply lean thinking principles to improve the business processes they support.
These relationships have been across the Group of 8, the ATN and Regional Universities Network and includes the University of Melbourne, Swinburne University, UQ, Victoria University to name a few. Importantly, our commitment to the sector is demonstrated through our research partnership with The University of Southern Queensland in the realm of next generation customer service with our Managing Partner recently co-authoring a paper presented at this year’s Information Resource Management conference on the topic of online communities.
We would love the opportunity to chat with you about how we could apply our expertise or collaborate with your institution. Look for us during a break or at the panel discussion on Technology-Led Innovation vs User-Led Change