Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact David Huggan at 02 9239 5710 to learn more.
Cohesity empowers organizations to protect, store and manage secondary data — starting with backups, extending to disaster recovery, testing and development and analytics — from a single environment that spans data centers and clouds. Cohesity eliminates infrastructure silos and mass data fragmentation and generates data insights that fuel competitive advantage.
Cohesity is on a mission to solve complex backup and restore problems faced by enterprises across Australia and New Zealand. Cohestiy works with major organisations to help reduce complexity and speed up data management processes.
Cohesity recently been working with the Vita Group (publicly listed Australian retailer) to reduce complexity and overcome limitations with their backup system, and prepare for an expansion of public cloud storage.
Vita Group wanted to accomplish the following with their data protection solution:
- Simplify management of data and apps;
- Reduce backup and recovery times across the entire infrastructure;
- Identify hyperconverged solution compatible with cloud integration; and
- Implement a flexible and cost-effective solution to meet future growth.
It now takes Vita Group one day to back-up and restore instead of several days, and the company expects to save $500K over five years.
Rubrik delivers a single platform to manage and protect data in the cloud, at the edge, and on-premises. Enterprises choose Rubrik’s Cloud Data Management software to simplify backup and recovery, accelerate cloud adoption, and enable automation at scale. Rubrik’s run-anywhere, scale-out architecture is built to empower IT departments today and in the future, reducing total cost of ownership while enabling infrastructure flexibility for a multi-cloud world. For more information, visit www.rubrik.com and follow @rubrikInc on Twitter