Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact David Huggan at 02 9239 5710 to learn more.
Advance Care is an Australian owned and operated company with years of experience in providing Health Care Integrated Solutions. We consult with our client and provide system design with emphasis on turning their system needs into simple solutions. Advance Care manufacture our nurse call systems and are actively involved on testing new products to assist in the health care industry. It is because of this continuous research we are able to offer our clients the latest in time savings easy to use technology.
Advance Care are dedicated to providing product design, manufacture, installation and service of all our products. Our products are fully supported by a high level of ongoing service with the supply of additions and spare parts are guaranteed for the life of our entire product range. Please call 1300 552 035 for more information
i.on my care
i.on my care is an evidence based Governance, Risk Management, Compliance platform for aged care communities, that simplifies day to day management and continuous quality improvement.
Our development team follows, and is regularly appraised against, the highly regarded CMMI-DEV processes, our cloud server is in an ISO 27001 accredited facility, and we are in readiness for ISO 9001, as well as pursuing ISO 29110 for our processes.
We understand the importance of being able to trust our software and its support. We know that our aged care, community care, hospital, disability and retirement clients need and expect systems which are:
- robust – don’t crash
- responsive – don’t hang
- consistent – no unexpected results
- are secure – no data losses or breaches.
- That is our overall aim. We are committed to quality, security and reliability in both software products and customer service
i.on my care will help you:
- Know what to do — Interpret the regulations, standards, contracts, trading agreements and policies for your environment.
- Know what you do — Understand and document your policies, processes and controls.
- Do what you say — Monitor for compliance and changes over time.
- Say what you know — Report as required.
Today, businesses need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive.
Boomi exists to help organizations run better, faster and smarter. We do that by delivering the cloud-native, unified platform that runs the Connected Business . . . an organization that connects everything, so its employees, partners and customers can engage everywhere, across any channel, device or platform.
Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can innovate. Our low-code platform solves the hard technical challenges, so you can focus on the things that drive your business success.
» Continuous Innovation
» Trust and Compliance
» High Productivity and High Control
» Insights and Intelligence
The magic of our platform is the Atom — a lightweight run-time engine that you can deploy in the cloud or behind your firewall to manage all your business processes.
We help you Connect your patients, staff and healthcare ecosystem.
Delivering technology that works, across and beyond your facilities.
With global reach and local focus, we deliver specialised networking and communications solutions for aged care and healthcare providers, to optimize the care pathway and enhance patient outcomes.
We are ALE. Our mission is to make everything connect to create the customised technology experiences customers need. From your office, the cloud or in combination, we deliver networking and communications that work for your people, processes and customers.
A heritage of innovation and dedication to customer success has made ALE an essential provider of enterprise networking, communications and services to over 830,000 customers worldwide. With global reach and local focus, our 2200+ employees and 2900+ partners serve across more than 50 countries marketed under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand.
We achieve this through digital transformation tailored to your organization. We integrate systems, deploy analytics, and leverage mobility and the Internet of Things through innovative new business models to lay the foundations for all future innovations.
Basware is a vendor of e-invoicing, e-procurement and financing software and services. Basware supports businesses in their digital transformation to streamline and simplify processes and as innovation leaders we shape the future of finance. Our solutions span the entire source-to-pay process and include the Basware commerce and financing network, spend analytics and financing services. Basware’s open network is the largest open network in the world and connects more than 1 million buyers and suppliers in over 100 countries.
We simplify and speed-up paying and getting paid using networked, purchase-to-pay solutions and services, remove the need for paper invoicing with e-invoicing and help streamline the procurement process.
With Basware’s range of innovative solutions and services, you can simplify your operations and spend smarter by:
- Getting a clearer picture of your financial operations.
- Automating your financial processes, so you can focus on the business strategy.
- Holding onto your cash longer or paying suppliers faster to capture higher discounts.
- Change your spend culture, so you can find new ways to save.
- Release hidden capital back into your business.
Praesec deliver information security, cyber security, risk advisory, and audit services to our clients. Our team has extensive global experience having consulted to some of the largest and most prominent firms across the globe, including Fortune 500 companies.
We look at your information security, cybersecurity and risk profile from a holistic perspective across your entire Enterprise and provide best practice, practical advice and solutions to meet your unique needs. This is achieved through a program of three primary structured and integrated activities:
Security & Risk Assessment
We conduct assessments to identify your security posture and make recommendations for improvement against business needs and industry best practices.
Security Program Development
We work with you to establish a security framework based on ISO27001 or the ASD ISM including development of policies and procedures.
Auditing & Compliance
We assess your established security controls against your intended security posture or against compliance requirements.