Become a Sponsor
- Connect with key industry decision-makers and influential business advisers
- Raise awareness of your company profile to a select target audience
- Build relationships with delegates and increase your network of valuable contacts
- Showcase your brand, product and services to a room full of qualified prospects
- Position yourself as an industry thought-leader by presenting educational and meaningful content
- Increased visibility and enhanced brand awareness to thousands of high-level decision-makers via our full direct marketing campaigns
- On-site exposure through prominent event sign-age
- Comprehensive online/web presence to drive more interest and traffic to your website
- Maximise sales opportunities and branding our cross-promotional marketing initiatives
Download the Sponsorship Guide, or contact Ryan Henry on 1300 316 882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
blisscare health® is an Australian national healthcare and wellness management company. It is one of the fastest growing and innovative companies in Australia with national and international awards:
- Smart50 in 2015, 2016, 2017;
- BRW100 in 2016 & 2017;
- Ageing Asia Best Rehabilitation Operator 2015 & 2016;
- Ageing Asia Finalist Innovation of the Year 2019,
- Ageing Asia Finalist Best Product to Support Ageing-In-Place 2019,
- Ageing Asia Finalist Wellness Integration of the year 2019
blisscare health® has a vision to change the face of senior’s health and wellbeing through innovative healthcare, premium services and excellent customer experience.
blisscare health® offers a wide range of services including allied health, primary healthcare and senior’s fitness. We work in partnership with a range aged care providers including residential aged care facilities, retirement living organisations and primary health providers.
With a team of highly skilled professionals, blisscare health® will continue to address the challenges of health, wellness and fitness for the ageing population.
We are changing the face of senior’s health with healthcare innovation that matters.
At Rohling International, we bring people, processes and systems together to make your business more efficient and effective.
Now more than ever, business leaders look to finance teams to actively drive business results with data-driven insights, appropriate measurement frameworks and comprehensive forecasting models.
To meet these expectations, finance teams need a deep understanding of the business from data, to be able to collaborate across functions, and plan and adapt with speed and agility. But there are real challenges to meeting these rising expectations; because of limitations in their planning tools, finance teams are forced to compromise. The result: static plans that can’t drive business success. But Rohling International, together with our solution partners, can.
Rohling International is at the forefront of business and digital transformation. Our team of specialists has a unique set of business, project, industry and community experiences that can assist you to make your business more effective and efficient. Our team of trusted consultants specialises in customer-focused solutions, where we digitally transform business operations processes so that Aged Care providers can focus on what’s most important – maintaining the service of top-notch customer care in a changing landscape.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to digital transformation, and a large part of successfully delivering transformation is tailoring strategies to suit each business’ goals and needs. Through a consultation process, working closely with Aged Care providers’ executive and operational teams, Rohling International customises our tried-and-tested business and digital transformation model to suit each provider’s goals and needs. Our holistic approach utilises best practice technology, operational processes and business models, while ensuring effective leadership and strategy, workforce and culture, and risk and governance to enhance quality service for each provider’s customers. We help you improve your business’ bottom line, while ensuring best quality care.
Rohling International has developed a finance model for budgeting, planning and forecasting, which we can bring to develop and adapt for your business. Our team of experienced CPA Consultants have worked with large ASX-listed Aged Care providers, Not-for-Profit organisations and privately-owned businesses.
Working closely with you, we can assist and manage your business through:
- Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting Models
- Business Strategy and Corporate Governance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Programme and Project Management
- Audit and Reviews
- Organisation Change Management
- Risk Management
- Business Intelligence
- IT Business Analysis, Solution Architecture & Technical Consulting
- Business & Operational Process Definition
- Operational Management & Review