How will the next phase of reform impact your organisation? The aged care sector is going through a period of significant reform. While these reforms have been welcomed by the sector, the Roadmap continues to evolve and many continue to grapple with the changes.
Developed in partnership with:
- This year has been monumental for the design of the next phase of reform, with significantly influential reviews completed or underway that will help shape the future of the sector.
The COTA Next Phase Aged Care Reform conference has been designed to delve into these monumental reviews to explore what they mean for your organisation and the future of aged care.
Topics to be explored:
- The Aged Care Legislated Review
- Review of National Aged Care Quality Regulatory Processes
- The Residential Aged Care Funding Review
- The Next Phase of Home Care Reform
- The Senate Inquiry into the Aged Care Workforce
Who will attend?
Board Members, Chief Executives & Senior Management including CFOs, COOs and General Managers and Directors responsible for:
- Residential Care
- Home and Community Care
- This conference is the next in the Aged Care Roadmap series. This event series will bring together key sector leaders to assist providers in preparing for the impacts of the market based system and beyond.
We would love to hear which milestones you would like to see addressed in more detail across this event series. Contact Event Producer Katherine at email@example.com
Attend to learn:
- An open forum with the Minister & the Reviewers
- Interactive sessions with the Department of Health & other policy leaders
- Next steps for home & community care providers
- Reform to come for residential care providers