If you are interested in submitting a post to our blog please contact us using the form below. In the meantime please familiarise yourself with our guidelines for posting on our blog
Writing for www.criterionconferences.com/blog
Our main aim is to educate our audience by providing original, enriching and exciting content to empower our readers.
Are your posts what we’re looking for?
- Content must reflect our writing style – friendly, confident, inspirational and of value to the Criterion audience. We’ll be happy to provide you with our tone of voice guidelines.
- We’re after high quality and original content – maybe you have ideas that some of our staff hasn’t thought of yet.
- A short bio and a photo – we like our audience to see just where the fantastic content is coming from
- In an ideal world we like to see our posts short, sweet and “snackable” – approximately 300 words – however, if you’re content is of high quality and generates a large interest, keep it flowing!
- Reference and relate your posts – it’s always a good idea to back up your post by directing the audience to an alternate site where they can further their understanding.
- Keeping all this in mind, it must be noted that we reserve the right to edit and adapt guest blog as we see fit before it is uploaded for the public eye.
The don’ts of blogging for Criterion.
- Sponsored paid articles/links
- Previously published posts by you in the same or modified form
- Self promotional articles for your products
- Inappropriate or abusive language
- Defamatory or Copyrighted content
- Small amounts of content and poor images
Blogging is exciting! It takes thoughts, ideas, issues and opinions beyond classrooms and meeting rooms. What will you get out of blogging for Criterion Conferences?
The opportunity to have your written ideas published on the Internet, who knows where that could take you?
Criterion provides the opportunity to blog on issues relating to government, policy, industry, tertiary education and many more.
When contacting us about submitting an article please provide us with the following
1. Your full name, position and organisation you work including a 100 word biography about your experience
2. Your proposed blog topic
3. Your full contact information